Thursday 17 October 2013

From the shoe box

I am just having a dung out of the shoe box and found these three ho hum photographs that I thought I would bore you with.
 Above pic was taken on 13-01-1967 at the Bell Block Airfield at New Plymouth.
I cannot read the 180's registration.
 On the same trip we see a line up at Rotorua on 10-01-1967.
I am guessing that we have - from the left - The DH89B ZK-AKU. Victa ZK-CHD and the 172G's ZK-COM and ZK-CKV.
This last pic I have dated 02-1971 so it should be from the office of a Bristol but in a senior moment I cannot name the geographical features ahead.

4 comments:

  1. re the 180.My guess is BGI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sure its BGI too .Think it went to Eastern Engineering of Dannevirke in 1967/68

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the two islands that confuse me. One off shore and the other in the "Channel" itself.


    Also the C180 colour scheme fits that of BGI for the period. I will do a BGI post shortly.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete