Wednesday 1 April 2015

North American T 28B Trojan ZK-TGN Progress at Ardmore 1-4-2015

What a lovely day for another visit to Ardmore. And what an amazing selection of aircraft to see!

I will start off with progress on the North American T 28B Trojan of Brian Hall, that is having its propellor fitted today.  Mike Condon has previously posted about his aircraft with its history from Blue Bus at:  www.nzcivair.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/north-american-t-28b-trojan-zk-tgn.html

It is an impressive machine!

You can see the propellor in the foreground.


4 comments:

  1. A fine-looking machine! I look forward to seeing it in action soon.

    Any sign of the Mk.XIV Spitfire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! See the post I have just done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! See the post I have just done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to sorely miss these sights, once the fences are finished!

    ReplyDelete