Tuesday 3 October 2017

Blog comments.

As I am sure you are all aware that comments can be added to any blog posts on this site.
Normally they will appear within a minute or so of your submitting them.

I do however have the ability to 'moderate' these comments and delete if I consider them inappropriate. 

Last week I had the site on 'comment moderation' for a few days after a series of non aviation connected comments were added. 
This means that comments will not appear on the individual post until such times as I have individually approved them. This can take some hours as I do have a life outside of this blog site.

If by chance you drill down through the site - say to 2013 - and add a comment to a post - then this comment appears on that particular post on that date. I am the only person that receives a life copy. Otherwise you will not find the comment unless you happen to go to that particular site in 2013.


This brings me to two recent comments to old posts which I think need to be promulgated.

The first concerns the Glasair ZK-ADY 


Bailey Scheidel has left a new comment on your post :- 
See the original post Here.


Hello, I have the opportunity to purchase the Glasair N361V, what used to be ZK-ADY. 


Is there any information regarding the build process/handling characteristics of this glasair I should know about before moving forward?
Thanks. 


Posted by Bailey Scheidel to NZ Civil Aircraft at 1 October 2017 at 11:44


***********************

The second is regarding a Turbulent cowling.


Liam Wedlake has left a new comment on your post :- 
See original post HERE.


Does anyone know where I might be able to find a cowl for my Turbulent? Having a hard time sorting it out, surely someone has the moulds 


Posted by Liam Wedlake to NZ Civil Aircraft at 27 September 2017 at 18:05

******************

Can anybody help these two gentlemen please ?


2 comments:

  1. Turbulent Cowling, you can use a corby cowling and Composites International have the moulds in Papakura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you David.
    I hope Liam picks up on it.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete